The company is responsible and obliged to protect the user’s privacy. Any information we receive will only be used to guarantee our services. Unless you have previously given permission for us to disclose your personal information, no information obtained during registration, deposit or withdrawal will be provided to third parties for any use other than inherent to the functionality of the site, and all information will be stored as securely as possible.
Your rights as a data subject
You or your designated representative may give your Consent to the processing of personal data in any of the following ways:
In writing, in which case your Consent must include the following:
– name, first name and patronymic (if applicable), residential address, the number of the document used to identify the data subject, and the date of issuance and authority of the document;
– if the Consent is given by a representative, a notarized power of attorney or other document confirming the appropriate authority of the representative;
– the postal address of 1win for the receipt of the Consent given by the Data Subject;
– the purposes for which the personal data provided will be processed;
– A complete list of the personal data in respect of which the Consent is granted;
– The name and address of the person or entity entitled to process the personal data to which consent is given on behalf of 1win, if the processing has been delegated to him/her;
– A list of the personal data for which consent is given and a general description of the processing methods that may be used to process it;
– the duration of the Consent, during which the data may be processed and how the Consent may be withdrawn;
– the signature of the person giving the Consent or his or her legal representative.
By performing certain actions expressly indicating a desire to enter into a legal relationship with 1win, such as registering with 1win and creating an account, registering for services offered or conducting transactions with a previously created account. By doing so, a person may participate in betting on 1win in accordance with the Terms and Conditions 1win and register bets and winnings through the account created in accordance with the rules established by the gaming operator.
Your consent is not required for the processing of your data in any of the following situations:
– when the processing of the data is necessary for the purposes provided for in international conventions, local legislation, for the proper performance of legal duties and functions;
– when the processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice or the execution of a formal decision of a court or other decision of the competent legal authority; or
– where the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject, including, but not limited to, his or her health and life; or
– where personal data must be processed in order to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Company or third parties, provided that their rights and freedoms are not adversely affected;
– when personal data are processed for the purpose of obtaining specific statistical data, as well as for other research purposes. In this case, your personal data will be anonymized, unless otherwise required for marketing purposes;
– when an unlimited circle of persons has free access to the processed personal data provided by you;
– when the personal data processed by you is subject to mandatory disclosure under local law.
Why we collect your information
The information we collect includes information used to identify you personally, such as name, date of birth, credit card information, address, email address, phone number and other information that may be relevant.
You may be asked to provide personal information when you use the website, create an account or use the services we offer. The personal information you may be asked to provide may include:
- Contact details, including your email address and telephone number;
- Residence information (such as your home address); and
- Payment information;
- Transaction history;
- Website preferences;
- Feedback about the services you use;
- Any other information you provide to us when you use our website.
We collect, process and store information on our servers in accordance with applicable laws.
When you interact with our websites and use our services, we maintain a record of your unique activity, which includes the following information:
- IP address;
- Time spent using the Web site
- Date accessed;
- Specific pages viewed;
- Language preference;
- Software bug reports;
- The type of browser used;
- Any other information you provide to us when you use our site.
How we collect your information
We may automatically collect certain information as set forth above and may also receive your personal information whenever you voluntarily provide it when you interact with the 1win website or when you use other services and communications. Personal information may also be obtained from other service providers and customer lists may be obtained from third party service providers in a strictly legal manner and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Third party service providers may be used to technically support your money transactions and properly service your account.
Use of the data collected
The personal information you provide to us is intended to help us provide you with high quality support services, ensure your security throughout your website experience, verify and confirm your identity, process your transaction appropriately, facilitate your participation in third party promotions and for a number of other purposes in connection with the provision of our gaming services.
We may therefore share your personal information with our carefully selected partners (including any other party that has entered into an agreement with you to share your information) in the course of providing our services.
We may also use the personal information you provide to us to:
- Send promotional offers and information about products and services offered.
- Send promotional offers and information about products and services offered by our partners to better serve you and enhance your customer experience.
Occasionally, we may ask you to provide information in special surveys and contests. You have the right to decline to participate in such events and not to disclose any personal information. The information we may request may include contact details (including your name, email address, telephone number), geographic information (such as your address and zip code) and your exact age.
It is understood that by entering any competition organized by the Company and accepting prizes or claiming your winnings, you consent to our use of your name for promotional purposes without the right to any additional remuneration, unless such remuneration is required by law.
If you do not opt out of receiving promotional information from us, your personal information (such as your email address and telephone number) may continue to be used to inform you about our products and services and to inform you about our promotions. and other gaming products (such as betting, backgammon, online poker and the like) which may include third party products and services about which we feel it is important to inform you.
Disclosure of information
Your personal information will not be shared with other companies, organizations or persons outside of 1win. Your personal information may be disclosed to other companies, organizations and persons not affiliated with 1win if you have given us your consent to do so.
Your personal information may be disclosed if required by law or if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to:
- comply with legal requirements or proceedings relating to our business or our website or the services we provide, or any other circumstances in which we are required to do so by law;
- protect our rights or property;
- protect other customers who use our products or services;
- if we have reason to believe that someone has done or is about to do something unfair or illegal, such as
- game manipulation,
- committing payment fraud (including the use of stolen cards); or
- requesting cancellation and reversal of payments,
- prohibited transactions (including money laundering).
We reserve the right to transmit this information and your personal data to other gaming sites, law enforcement authorities, credit card companies and other relevant regulatory bodies. Your personal information may be shared with relevant agencies for public research and gambling addiction prevention purposes.
Access to your data
You may contact us at any time if you need to:
- to find out what information we collect, process and hold and from what sources we have obtained it;
- to confirm the accuracy of personal information provided by you or obtained by us in any other way;
- to update the personal information we have collected and currently hold; or
- to file a complaint about how your personal information is being used.